If you’re looking for an Indibet withdrawal guide, you’ve come to the right place. Indibet is a sports betting website that allows for low deposits and fast withdrawals.
Indibet website offers a variety of payment options to choose from, including UPI, Skrill, Neteller, Crypto, PayTM, and more.
In this article, we’ll review the Indibet withdrawal process, including the withdrawal time, minimum amount, and what to do if you run into any problems along the way.
We’ll also provide some tips to help you get your winnings out as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Withdrawal Options & Limits
There is a great selection of withdrawal methods to choose from that will fit your needs perfectly.
It’s important to remember that the withdrawal methods offered by a website may be different from the deposit options, so make sure to check if the site has the method you need.
The following are the withdrawal options available for Indibet:
- Netbanking (including Google Pay, BHIM UPI, PhonePe, PayTM, and Debit cards)
- Cryptocurrencies (including BTC, USDT TRC-20, USDT ERC-20)
- Wallet solutions (including Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz)
This vast array of payment options allows us to cater to every Indian customer.
Indibet not only supports the Indian Rupees but also currencies such as USD, EUR, and USDT.
Maximum withdrawal request is 49,999 INR per transaction.
You can make 4 maximum withdrawal requests per day so daily withdrawal limit is about ₹2,00,000.
Indibet Minimum Withdrawal
The Indibet minimum withdrawal amount is ₹1,000 (or equivalent currency).
The minimum withdrawal amount for all payment methods is the same.
Indibet does not charge its players any fees for withdrawals.
You can’t order a payout if your withdrawal request is for less than this amount.
Indibet Withdrawal Time
The Indibet withdrawal time varies depending on the payment method you’re using.
For example, if you’re withdrawing via Bank Transfer, it may take from 1 to 3 banking days for the funds to appear in your account.
However, if you’re using an E-wallet like Neteller or Crypto like USDT, the funds should appear just in 2-4 hours.
Indibet Withdrawal Proof
We found some Indibet withdrawal proofs on the web. We hope they will help you understand that we are reliable and pay out winnings to our players.
We want to make clear to our users that Indibet is legal in India. The link in the article provides evidence to support this claim.
How to Begin the Withdrawal Process
The process of withdrawing money from Indibet is simple and easy to follow. The steps to follow are the same whether you’re using the desktop version of the website or the Indibet app. To begin the withdrawal process you should:
- Login to your Indibet account.
- Click on the «Withdraw» button.
- From there, you’ll need to select your preferred payment method.
- If you select the bank withdrawal option, you need to fill out the following bank information: Bank, Branch, IFSC, Account, and Holder.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- You need to provide your password to confirm the transaction.
- Once you’ve reviewed and confirmed all of the information, click on the «Submit» button.
- Enter OTP from SMS and click on «Ok».
Once your withdrawal has been processed by Indibet, you should receive an email confirmation from them detailing the transaction.
Usual Withdrawal Problems
We see that a very small percentage of players have issues withdrawing money from Indibet.
The majority of these issues arise due to the player not adhering to the conditions set out by our sportsbook.
The following are reasons why sportsbook may cancel your withdrawal request:
- The request is made before completing the Indibet bonus wagering requirements.
- Your account is not verified. You have 72 hours to send the verification documents, or your withdrawal request will be canceled and the funds returned to your account.
- You make a mistake in the withdrawal information (it can be an incorrect Bank name, IFSC code, or account number).
- You are attempting to order a withdrawal to a bank account that belongs to another person. This is not allowed by Indibet rules.
- Your balance should be reflected as Cash Balance, not Bonus Balance. To withdraw the Bonus balance you need to make a deposit of the same amount and make a deposit turnover.
Please be sure to double-check the withdrawal details to avoid any potential issues.
If you have any issues with withdrawing money from Indibet, please contact Indibet customer care service so they can help you out. This way, you can be sure that the withdrawal process will go smoothly.